The Office of the Pension Funds Adjudicator (OPFA) Learnerships Programmes 2022/20223 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for Learnerships programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for Learnerships programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest Learnerships programmes at the Department of Education for 2022/2023 and how to apply.
A Learnerships Programmes can be described as a training programme that consists of both theoretical and practical elements. It offers a way for you to gain work experience, as well as an NQF registered qualification. This relates directly to an occupation or field of work.
The Office of the Pension Funds Adjudicator (OPFA) invites unemployed South African graduates to apply for the Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
The OPFA is currently recruiting legal candidates to embark on an outstanding development
opportunity. The learnership will be for a period of twelve (12) months.
Minimum Requirements and Key Competencies:
- LLB Degree
- Certificate in Pension Funds law (Added advantage)
- Practical Legal Training (Added Advantage)
- Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Communication and listening skills (verbal and written)
- Self-motivated, planning and organising, resilience
- Ability to analyse, interpret, solve problems and making of legal arguments to reach a conclusion
- Good writing skills with the ability to express complex concepts
- Ability to make investigative decisions in the resolution of complaints
How to apply
Interested persons should apply in writing by submitting their application, inclusive of letter of motivation and CV to [email protected]. People with disability are encouraged to apply. Closing date for applications is 14 November 2022
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.