Nyandeni Municipality Finance Internships 2023 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Application Closing Date: 23 February 2023 Location: Libode, Eastern Cape
Nyandeni Local Municipality is recruiting for Financial Management Graduate Internship Programme X4 for 2023.
Stipend: R100 000.00 per annum
- The interns will sign an internship agreement which is in addition to the employment contract.
- The effect of the agreement is to ensure commitment to the programme which requires amongst other, full participation in the educational workplace assignment and observance of the Policies and procedures.
- The candidates should hold a 3-year National Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree with majors in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Risk Management and Auditing.
How to apply
- Application for Employment Form for Nyandeni Local Municipality (not Z83) is available at www.nyandenilm.gov.za and Nyandeni LM offices at both Libode and Ngqeleni.
- A detailed CV must accompany the Application for Employment Form, Copies of qualifications, ID copy and valid driver’s licence (which may not be certified).
- Failure to submit documents listed above will result in disqualification.
- Hand delivered applications should be sent to the Registry Office at Nyandeni Local Municipality Office at Libode and Reception at Ngqeleni Offices.
- Females, Coloureds, Indians, Whites and People with disabilities are encouraged to apply in line with the municipality’s approved Employment Equity Plan.
- People with disabilities must disclose the nature of their disability in the space provided in the application form.
- The words “APPLICATION FOR VACANCY” should appear on the same side of the envelope but separate from the address in the same envelope to sensitise the Registry Office of the closing date.
- Faxed and e-mailed applications will not be considered
- Only short-listed and successful candidates will be contacted and therefore if you have not heard from us within 90 days after the closing date, consider your application as unsuccessful.
- The Council reserves the right not to continue with the filling of these vacancies if the Council feels no suitable candidate found or there are changes in operational requirements.
- Canvassing of Councillors/Management is not permitted and proof thereof will result in disqualification.
- Qualification verification and Criminal record checks will be conducted to shortlisted candidates.
- In submitting any information or documentation requested above or any other information that may be requested pursuant to this advertisement, you are consenting to the processing by Nyandeni Local Municipality of your personal information contained therein, as contemplated in the Protection of Personal Information Act, No. 4 of 2013 (POPI Act) and its Regulations.
- Nyandeni Local Municipality also commits to handle all the submitted personal information in compliance with the POPI Act and in line with her POPI Compliance Policy.
- The POPI Compliance Policy is available on request or can be downloaded on the municipal website www.nyandenilm.gov.za
- For enquiries, contact Corporate Services Department at 047 555 5028/24 and at Ngqeleni Offices at 047 568 0300/1
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates