Nestle Future Talent Bursaries 2023 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for Bursary programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for Bursary programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest Bursaries programmes at the Sample for 2022/2023 and how to apply.
A bursary is a monetary award made by any educational institution or funding authority to individuals or groups. It is usually awarded to enable a student to attend school, university or college when they might not be able to, otherwise. Some awards are aimed at encouraging specific groups or individuals into study.
Nestle invites South African student to apply for Future Talent Bursary Programme 2023 academic year.
Bursary Application Closing Date: 21 November 2022
Bursaries will be awarded for studies within the following fields:
- Agriculture (including: Agricultural Economics and Management, Commercial Farming, Food Science & Technology, Management of Agroecosystems and Environment)
- Computer Sciences & Information Technology
- Data Analysts (including: Data Communication, Data Metrics, Data Science)
- Digital/ E-commerce (including: Brand Management, Digital Marketing, Digital Media, Design and Digital Animation, E-Commerce Management, Media Communications, Social Media Marketing)
- Engineering (including: Automation, Chemical, Electrical, Electronic, Instrumentation, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Robotics)
- Finance (including: Management Accounting, CA, CIMA)
- Human Resources, Sales and Marketing Management
- Innovation (including: Entrepreneurship & Innovation Management, Innovation and Design Thinking, Management of Technology and Innovation)
The bursary will provide full cover for the following expenses: registration fees, tuition fees, prescribed textbooks, meal allowance and accommodation.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be between 17 and 25 years old
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying or applying to study, towards a qualification in one of the fields listed above
- You must be studying or applying to study at an accredited learning institution in South Africa
- Engineering students: you must have achieved a minimum level 6 for Mathematics and Physical Sciences in Matric
- Current tertiary students applying for the first time: you must have maintained a minimum overall average of 70% for all courses, for the current year of study
- You must be in need of financial assistance, with a total household income of LESS than R605 000 per year
- You must be self-motivated and driven
- You must be a high performer
How to apply
Applications must be submitted online at: Nestle Future Talent Bursary Application 2023
Applicants Register an account before you can Login and apply.
Use the following code when applying: Nestle 2023
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Most recent academic results (on institutions letterhead)
- Proof of university registration or admission (on institutions letterhead)
- Proof of household income (latest payslips if employed/ affidavit if unemployed etc: certified copies) (not older than 3 months)
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.