NAACAM merSETA Bursaries 2023 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for Bursary programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for Bursary programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest Bursary programmes at NAACAM for 2023 and how to apply.
A bursary is a monetary award made by any educational institution or funding authority to individuals or groups. It is usually awarded to enable a student to attend school, university or college when they might not be able to, otherwise. Some awards are aimed at encouraging specific groups or individuals into study.
National Association of Automotive Component and Allied Manufacturers (NAACAM) invites student to apply for Bursary Programme 2023 academic year.
Bursary Application Closing Date: 30 September 2022
Bursaries will be awarded for undergraduate studies in these fields:
- Chemical Engineering
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Process Engineering
- Quality Engineering
- Supply Chain and Logistics
The NAACAM bursary is supported and funded by Manufacturing, Engineering and Related Services Sector Education and Training Authority (merSETA).
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be currently in Matric or must have completed Matric
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards an undergraduate qualification, in one of the fields listed above
- You must be entering your 1st, 2nd or 3rd year of study
- You must be studying or intend on studying at a recognised and accredited tertiary institution in South Africa
- Students with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Preference will be given to students from previously disadvantaged communities
- Preference will be given to students who are immediate family members of employees of NAACAM manufacturing member companies (check which companies are NAACAM members here)
How to apply
Applications must be submitted online at: NAACAM Bursary Application 2023
Shortlisted applicants may be required to submit the following documents – these documents are not required for the intial bursary application stage:
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric latest results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Full academic record/ transcripts, if currently studying (on institutions letterhead)
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.