Mercedes Benz Bursaries 2023– For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for Bursary programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for Bursary programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest Bursaries programmes at Mercedes Benz Bursaries 2023/2024 and how to apply.
A bursary is a monetary award made by any educational institution or funding authority to individuals or groups. It is usually awarded to enable a student to attend school, university or college when they might not be able to, otherwise. Some awards are aimed at encouraging specific groups or individuals into study.
Get a head start into the world of work by participating in the Mercedes-Benz South Africa Pretoria Bursary Programme and transport your career with one of the world’s most successful automotive companies. The Programme aims to harness outstanding achievers into our fold of growing Talent, by offering the participants financial aid for studies
Why a Mercedes-Benz South Africa Bursary?
- Study at a University of your choice*
- Tuition fees, accommodation/transport expenses, stipend, textbooks and digital allowances are paid for*
- Work at Mercedes-Benz, Pretoria (Menlyn Maine) during your school vacations*
- Join the MBSA Graduate Development programme after studying *Conditions apply
Who can apply?
South African citizens currently in Grade 12 and learners studying or intending to study Full Time at a South African institution, in the following academic fields of study:
- Mechanical, Electrical and Industrial Engineering
- Computer Engineering/ Information Technology/ Software Development etc.
- Finance/ Accounting
- Supply Chain/ Logistics
- Human Resources
- Law – Legal and Compliance
- Business Studies – Sales, After-sales, Marketing and Communications
Students enrolled for or currently pursuing full-time studies (1st and 2nd year students will have an added advantage)
Shortlisted applicants may be requested to undergo psychometric assessments.
Attachments: In your application please include the following documents and ensure that the file size is small enough to upload.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Certified copy of your Grade 11/12 results, or recent full tertiary academic record
- Certified copy of your Identity Document (ID)
Other Important information
- NB! LATE AND INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Should you not hear from Mercedes-Benz South Africa (Human Resources division), please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Mercedes-Benz South Africa is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered, however the following will apply:
- Foreign nationals must qualify for a work visa/permit as per the provisions of the Immigration Act 13, 2002.
- Division’s Employment Equity Plan in terms of the Employment Equity Act, No 58, 1998.
- Code of good practice on the employment of people with disabilities.
Only applications submitted online Mercedes-Benz Careers will be considered. Applications sent by email WILL NOT be considered. Email address provided for query purposes only.
IMPORTANT: For an optimal selection process, please attach all relevant documents.
What is the selection criteria?
- Grade 12 results with a minimum of 65% average (grade 12 mid-year results for current grade 12 learners & final matric results) or
- 65% average academic record at tertiary level
- The final 2022 year-end mark will form part of the selection process – high school or tertiary level.
How To Apply
Apply Online for the Mercedes Benz Bursary / Scholarship Programme
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.