Limpopo Dept of Public Works, Roads & Infrastructure Bursaries 2023 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for Bursary programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for Bursary programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest Bursary programmes at Limpopo Dept of Public Works, Roads & Infrastructure for 2023 and how to apply.
A bursary is a monetary award made by any educational institution or funding authority to individuals or groups. It is usually awarded to enable a student to attend school, university or college when they might not be able to, otherwise. Some awards are aimed at encouraging specific groups or individuals into study.
Limpopo Department of Public Works, Roads and Infrastructure invites qualifying students to apply for Bursary Programme 2023 academic year.
Bursary Application Closing Date: 31 October 2022
Candidates must be:
- South African students residing in Limpopo Province.
- Students attending to or already studying towards a degree/diploma at a recognized South African tertiary institute and within the built environment.
- Able to provide proof of academic results for grade 12 or alternatively be in possession of an acceptable alternate qualification.
- Accepted by the university/technikon
Bursaries are available in the following study areas:
- Degree in Building Engineering
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Degree in Quantity Surveying
- Degree in Architectural Science
- Degree/N. Diploma in Landscaping
- Degree/N. Diploma in Asset Management
- Degree/N. Diploma in Financial Management
- Degree/N. Diploma in Property and Facility Management
How to apply
Return the application to:
The Senior Manager HRD & PMS
Department of Public Works
Private Bag X 9490Polokwane 0700
Or hand deliver to:
43 Church Street
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.
Warning: Undefined array key "mts_social_button_layout" in /home/u487778199/domains/sainformant.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/mts_schema/functions/theme-actions.php on line 461