KZN Government Bursaries 2023 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
The KwaZulu-Natal Provincial Government invites applications from South Africa students to apply for Bursaries Programme 2023 academic year.
Bursary Application closing date is 31 March 2023
Bursaries will be awarded for undergraduate studies in ANY field, to students residing within the KwaZulu-Natal province.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must have completed Matric
- You must reside within the KwaZulu-Natal province
- You must be studying or intend on studying full-time, towards an undergraduate qualification in ANY field, in 2023
- You must be studying or have been accepted to study at a recognised public tertiary institution in South Africa
How to apply
Download and complete the KZN Government Bursary Application Form 2023 (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Most recent results/ transcripts, if currently studying (certified copy)
- Proof of registration or acceptance/ provisional acceptance at a public institution (on tertiary letterhead)
- Detailed outline of curriculum (number of years of study, number of modules to be taken) (on institutions letterhead)
- Motivational letter (explaining your personal circumstances and why you deserve to be awarded a bursary)
- Parents or guardians ID documents or death certificates if deceased (certified copies)
- Parents or guardians proof of household income and expenses (latest payslips if employed, proof of unemployment from Department of Labour if unemployed, proof of pension or grant if applicable)
- Proof of residence in KwaZulu-Natal
- Profiling certificate, if applicable (certified copy)
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.