Inkomati-Usuthu Catchment Management Agency (IUCMA) Bursaries 2023 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for Bursary programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for Bursary programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest Bursaries programmes at the IUCMA for 2023/2024 and how to apply.
A bursary is a monetary award made by any educational institution or funding authority to individuals or groups. It is usually awarded to enable a student to attend school, university or college when they might not be able to, otherwise. Some awards are aimed at encouraging specific groups or individuals into study.
Inkomati-Usuthu Catchment Management Agency (IUCMA) invites applications from South Africa students to apply for Bursaries Programme 2023 academic year.
Bursary Application closing date is 27 February 2023
Inkomati-Usuthu Catchment Management Agency (IUCMA) is offering bursary opportunities to deserving students who intend to enroll or enrolled in the following fields of study.
Fields of study:
Only limited to the following fields of study as per the external bursary policy:
- BSc/B Degree in Environmental Science
- BSc Hydrology
- BSc Water Resource Management
- BSc Chemistry,
- BSc Biochemistry
- BSc Microbiology
- BSc Geohydrology,
- BSc Geomorphology
- BSc Botany
Eligibility will include (but not limited to):
- Certified copies of South African valid ID
- Certified copies of Matric certificate pass with minimum 65% average marks and with proof of admission from the institution of higher learning/provisional acceptance letter or must be admitted or enrolled to study for a degree in one of the stated fields.
- Currently enrolled students for any of the above-mentioned fields of study, must attach certified satisfaction academic record in their last study year (study level) with an average of at least 60%.
- The bursary accommodates only South African citizens residing within Mpumalanga Province (within IUCMA’s Water Management Area) and proof of residence from Local Municipality or Headman/Chief must be attached.
- Proof of income from the Parent or Guardian accompanied by affidavit from South African Police Service (SAPS) must be attached.
- Students with bursaries from other sponsors does not qualify.
- As part of the terms and conditions, the successful students will sign a bursary contract with the IUCMA as per the external bursary policy.
The bursary covers ONLY the following:
- Tuition fees and Examination fees,
- Prescribed material and stipend in line with the IUCMA external bursary policy.
How to apply
Applications can be submitted via one of the following ways:
Via Email to: Bursaries@iucma.co.za
Via Post to:
Human Resource Division, Inkomati-Usuthu Catchment Management Agency,
Private Bag x11214,
Hand deliver to: Floor Number 8, MAXSA Building, Corner Streak and Ferreira Street, Nelspruit
- Females and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- If you have not received a response from this institution within one month after the closing date, consider your application as unsuccessful.
- Closing date for applications is 03 February 2023 at 16:00
Enquiries: Ms. D Malumane or Ms. Z Tibane : 013 753 9000
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.