ITHUBA Holdings Bursaries 2023 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for Bursary programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for Bursary programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest Bursaries programmes at the Sample for 2022/2023 and how to apply.
A bursary is a monetary award made by any educational institution or funding authority to individuals or groups. It is usually awarded to enable a student to attend school, university or college when they might not be able to, otherwise. Some awards are aimed at encouraging specific groups or individuals into study.
ITHUBA Holdings invites South African students to apply for Bursaries Programme 2023 academic year.
Bursary Application closing date is 07 November 2022
ITHUBA Holdings RF (Pty) Ltd (The 3rd National Lottery Operator), is on a quest to ensure that South African youth, from previously disadvantaged communities, receive the education they deserve and to bridge the social divides that exist in the country. ITHUBA is again awarding qualifying students with 100% bursaries for the year 2023, and applications are now open.
High achieving learners in Grade 12 and first or second-year tertiary students are invited to submit their applications to be awarded with an all-inclusive bursary covering everything from academic tuition, technology equipment, stationery, study material, accommodation and stipend.
The ITHUBA Bursary Programme welcomes applicants looking to pursue their dreams in Commerce, including;
- Management Accounting & Finance and
as well as individuals who want to study Information Technology fields;
- Computer Science/Engineering,
- Information Systems,
- Communication Networks and
- Software Development.
Learners looking to apply must have obtained a 70% average (or above) for each subject and a 70% average (or above) total average of the Applicant’s subjects from the previous academic year. Applicants will also need to provide the following with their submissions:
- a certified copy of their South African ID, along with copies of their legal guardians’ IDs,
- proof of legal guardian’s income (not in excess of R350,000.00 per annum),
- a certified copy of their latest academic results,
- a provisional letter of admission from a South African tertiary institution,
- a provisional letter of admission from a South African tertiary institution’s residency or private accommodation,
- a motivational letter motivating why the ITHUBA Bursary Programme should be awarded to you and how you plan to contribute to your community’s upliftment.
How to apply
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.
Warning: Undefined array key "mts_social_button_layout" in /home/u487778199/domains/sainformant.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/mts_schema/functions/theme-actions.php on line 461