Intelligent Debt Management (IDM) Graduate Internships 2023 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for internship programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for internship programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest internship programmes at Intelligent Debt Management (IDM) for 2023/2024 and how to apply.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. It is typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field. Employers benefit from these placements because they often recruit employees from their best interns, who have known capabilities, thus saving time and money in the long run.
Intelligent Debt Management (IDM) invites unemployed graduates to apply for Financial & Procurement Internship Programme 2023 / 2024.
Internship Application Closing Date: 21 June 2023
Internship Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
We have an opportunity for you to use your qualification for good. IDM has Graduate opportunities available for young, fresh talent.
What you can expect from your first year at IDM:
- Communication with clients you are helping on an ongoing basis (no face-to-face Client Service/Sales).
- Exposure to the biggest Financial Service Providers, including the big 5 banks
- Acquisition of expert knowledge of the National Consumer Act and Consumer rights.
- Opportunity to gain additional recognized qualifications and further study in the Financial Industry
- Operating from a professional office environment, equipped with everything you need for success
- Connection and networking with young, dynamic, and innovative co-workers.
- Possibility for amazing rewards and recognition
- Company benefits – like a half day off on your birthday, subsidized lunches, and more.
Must have completed a Degree/B-tech Degree/National Diploma in:
- or any other financial-industry related field
Skills and Competencies:
- Must live IDM’s values
- Must be confident and well spoken
- Must be client centric
How to apply
Graduate Opportunity – Client Service Consultant
Apply Online for the Client Service Consultant Graduate Opportunity 2023
Graduate Opportunity – Financial Assessor
Apply Online for the Financial Assessor Graduate Opportunity 2023
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates