HP Business Analysis Graduate Internships 2023 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for internship programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for internship programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest internship programmes at HP Business Analysis for 2023/2024 and how to apply.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. It is typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field. Employers benefit from these placements because they often recruit employees from their best interns, who have known capabilities, thus saving time and money in the long run.
HP invites unemployed graduates to apply for Business Analysis Internship Programme 2023 / 2024.
Internship Application Closing Date: Not specified
Internship Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
As a Business Analysis Graduate at HP you will be an active member of the Africa Commercial Organisation team being responsible for building business analyses and models to help us develop business plans and strategic decisions. You will also perform market research projects and gather intelligence on current industry, technology and consumer trends, as well as support your team through planning and project initiatives.
Within the program you will be able to create your own development plan and enhance your soft skills through sales and leadership trainings, on-the-job stretch assignments, feedback sessions, and coaching with world class IT leaders.
As a graduate at HP, you can expect to connect with brilliant people who help you perform at your best and work with a team that’s as passionate about solving challenges as it is about developing solutions.
Please note that the graduate program starts on 2 October 2023 with no flexibility on joining date.
Among your talents, do you have:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent obtained in the last 12 months/longer in International Business/Commerce/Computer Science with a major in Business Analytics, Data Analysis/Management, Information Systems, or International Finance is a must
- Strong analytical skills, conceptual thinking and ability to summarize and present complex information into simple models
- Good business understanding and financial acumen
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Passion about technology and innovation
- Self-motivation and willingness to learn
- Creativity, proactiveness and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Experience with PowerBI and/or Tableau Software is a plus
- Fluency in English language
Do you want to make an impact?
Begin your journey by reinventing the best practices other companies already look up to. Join us, we offer you:
- A competitive 1 year contract to start with to join the diverse Commercial Organisation to apply your academic learnings
- In-company development programs and platforms
- International and cross-functional exposure
- Future development opportunities to build your own career across different businesses and functions.
How to apply
Click here to apply online for HP: Business Analysis Graduate Internships 2023
Preference will be given to members from designated groups, i.e. EE in accordance with the Employment Equity Act. However, this does not suggest that the process of recruitment excludes members from non-designated groups.
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates