Hilti HR Learnerships 2023/2024 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for Learnerships programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for the Learnerships programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest Learnerships programmes at the Hilti HR Learnerships for 2023/2024 and how to apply.
A Learnerships Programmes can be described as a training programme that consists of both theoretical and practical elements. It offers a way for you to gain work experience, as well as an NQF registered qualification. This relates directly to an occupation or field of work.
Hilti invites South African unemployed youth to apply for HR Learnership Programme 2023.
We are on the hunt for a highly motivated, passionate and exceptional HR Learner – to join our team at Head-Office, Midrand, South Africa !
What does the role involve?
- You will act as a key counterpart in all operational, people, processes and activities within the HR team and work in close collaboration and co-operation with our Regional (or HUB ) HR operations team , within our shared services model.
- You will provide support to the HRBP and our L&D team in all applicable administrative tasks, as well as developing and implementing HR policies & procedures, and short term and long-term HR key initiatives.
What do we offer?
- Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to learn, grow and build your career with a well recognized global company It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
- What we want in return is someone who will not only go the extra mile, but also be the right culture fit, someone who will embrace change, and someone with the talent to move around the business and to progress and add value in their function .
- Completed Grade 12 / Matric Certificate
- Candidates must be a South African citizen
- Candidate must be unemployed
- Excellent computer literacy in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel etc ) with working knowledge of HCM /HR systems
- Strong communications skills with proficiency in English – written and verbal
- Min. 1 year having worked in an HR function/HR business unit
Skills and Competencies:
- Highly effective administrative and organizational skills
- High attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to thrive both independently and within a team environment
- High commitment to customer satisfaction and stakeholder management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and highly energetic
- Willingness and ambition to develop and explore other core functions of the business i.e Sales , Marketing etc
How to apply
Application Deadline: 27 January 2023
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.