HCI Foundation Bursaries 2023 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for Bursary programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for Bursary programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest Bursary programmes at HCI Foundation for 2023 and how to apply.
A bursaryis a monetary award made by any educational institution or funding authority to individuals or groups. It is usually awarded to enable a student to attend school, university or college when they might not be able to, otherwise. Some awards are aimed at encouraging specific groups or individuals into study.
HCI Foundation invites qualifying students to apply for Bursary Programme for 2023 academic year.
HCI Foundation bursaries are primarily for our current bursary recipients who will be returning to university in 2023, and new applicants at Honours and Post-graduate Diploma level at the institutions listed below.
When to apply for 2023
Applications open from 01 August 2022 to 30 September 2022.
Applications are open to South African citizens, refugees and asylum seekers who fulfil the following criteria:
- Current HCI Foundation bursary recipients who are continuing their undergraduate studies in 2023 at a public university or university of technology in South Africa.
- The gross family income should be less than R38 000 per month.
- Age 35 years or under on 30 September 2022
NB: We do not fund part-time, distance learning or students studying at TVET colleges.
Institutions we support
- University of Cape Town
- University of the Western Cape
- University of Stellenbosch
- University of KwaZulu-Natal
- University of Pretoria
- University of Witwatersrand
- University of Johannesburg
- Rhodes University
- Nelson Mandela University
- University of the Free State
- North-West University
How to apply
HCI Foundation Bursary Application are done online at: https://hcifoundation.devman.co.za/devman/web/bursary/
Our application form is online, please select Next at the bottom of this page.
No hardcopy application forms will be available. Please note that this application form cannot be downloaded; therefore, you are advised to reserve sufficient time to complete the application online. However, you can start, stop, save and continue your application throughout the application process.
What you need to apply
- You must have a working email address
- You must have a working cell phone number
- You must have a student number if you are applying for your second year of study or higher
- You must have proof of the exact amount of your parents’ or guardians’ monthly income
Bursary online application closing date is 30 September 2022
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.