Eastern Cape Dept of Public Works & Infrastructure Internships 2023 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for internship programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for internship programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest internship programmes at Eastern Cape Dept of Public Works & Infrastructure for 2023/2024 and how to apply.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. It is typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field. Employers benefit from these placements because they often recruit employees from their best interns, who have known capabilities, thus saving time and money in the long run.
Eastern Cape Department of Public Works and Infrastructure invites unemployed graduates to apply for 264 x Learnership / Internship Programme 2023 / 2025.
Internship Application Closing Date: 03 April 2023
Internship Location: Eastern Cape
INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME 2023/2025 (TWO YEARS/24 MONTHS)
POST: GRADUATE INTERNSHIP x 90 POSITIONS (24 Months Contract)
STIPEND: R6 360.20 per month
POST: GRADUATE TECHNICAL INTERNSHIP x 28 POSITIONS (24 Months Contract)
STIPEND: R6 360.20 per month
STUDENT INTERNSHIP OR WORK INTEGRATED LEARNING (100) TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES
POST: PRE – SERVING TRAINING (STUDENT INTERNSHIP OR WORK INTEGRATED LEARNING) – 24 MONTHS CONTRACT
STIPEND: R5 296.64 per month
STRUCTURED YOUTH DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME (30 TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES) x 24 months STIPEND: R3 738.18 – R4 429.95 per month
CANDIDATE DEVELOPMENTAL PROGRAMME
40 TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES X48 MONTHS
Internship Programme are for the following fields:
- Human Resource Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Municipal Finance
- Legal Services
- Internal Audit
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Strategy & Systems
- Transversal Infrastructure Coordination
- District Support
How to apply
Applications can be forwarded through via the following option:2 All applicants may utilise the e-recruitment system which is available on www.ecprov.gov.za or https://e-
- No hand delivered or posted applications will be accepted.
- For enquiries contact Ms S. Mdoda at 040 602 4140 / Mr M.D. Kwaza at 040 602 4274
- To report technical glitches, for assistance regarding the system, and/or for activation of your profile, send an email to: [email protected] (NB: FOR TECHNICAL GLITCHES ONLY – NO CVS). with your ID Number, your profile email address, details of the issue. Technical support is limited to working hours: (08:00- 16:30 Mon-Thurs and 08:00-16:00 on Fri).
- Should you submit your applications/CV to: [email protected] and not as specified, your application will be regarded as lost and will not be considered.
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates