Dr Aadil Moerat Trust Bursaries 2023 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for Bursary programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for Bursary programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest Bursary programmes at Dr Aadil Moerat Trust for 2023 and how to apply.
A bursaryis a monetary award made by any educational institution or funding authority to individuals or groups. It is usually awarded to enable a student to attend school, university or college when they might not be able to, otherwise. Some awards are aimed at encouraging specific groups or individuals into study.
Dr Aadil Moerat Trust invites South African student to apply for Bursary Programme 2023 academic year.
Bursary Application Closing Date: 15 August 2022
Bursaries will be awarded for studies within the Health Sciences field, at universities within the Western Cape province.
The Trust will award 2 bursaries, to the value of R10 000 each, to assist students with study-related expenses. The bursary will be awarded for 1 academic year and will be paid directly to the university you are studying at.
Bursaries will be awarded in September 2022 – applicants who do not receive any feedback by the end of September 2022, should regard their application as unsuccessful.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be studying towards an undergraduate qualification in the Health Sciences faculty
- You must be studying at a recognised and accredited university within the Western Cape province
- You must be involved in community work
- You must have a strong academic record and be committed to your studies
- You must be in need of financial assistance
How to apply
Download and complete the Dr Aadil Moerat Bursary Application Form 2022 (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- Full academic record to date (on institutions letterhead)
- Proof of registration at university (on institutions letterhead)
- Motivating letter, describing the following: your community involvement and need for financial assistance
- Parents or guardians proof of income (recent payslips if employed)
Note: the completed application form and all supporting documents must be submitted in one single pdf document.
Applications must be submitted via email to: [email protected]
(Insert the words “Dr Aadil Moerat Bursary Application” in the email subject line).
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.