DHL Admin Graduate Internships 2022/2023 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for internship programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for internship programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest internship programmes at DHL Admin Graduate for 2022/2023 and how to apply.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. It is typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field. Employers benefit from these placements because they often recruit employees from their best interns, who have known capabilities, thus saving time and money in the long run.
- Assist with various Projects and resource scheduling.
- Coordinate administrative tasks.
- Managing project deadlines and workflows.
- Schedule meetings and appointments.
- Manage Risks and mitigations
- Coordinate, monitor and Provide Reporting.
- Provide Support for Tools and Processes (Admin, System Testing and User Support).
- Drive the Adoption of new Tools.
- Prepare and assist in the project documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business administration, management or a related field
- Working knowledge of project management software advantageous
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
How to apply
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates
Warning: Undefined array key "mts_social_button_layout" in /home/u487778199/domains/sainformant.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/mts_schema/functions/theme-actions.php on line 461