City of Joburg Transport Internships 2022 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for internship programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for internship programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest internship programmes at the City of Joburg for 2022/2023 and how to apply.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. It is typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field. Employers benefit from these placements because they often recruit employees from their best interns, who have known capabilities, thus saving time and money in the long run.
City of Joburg invites applicants to South African unemployed graduates to apply for the Graduate / Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
STUDENT INTERNSHIP POSITION: TRANSPORT
An internship programme is an intervention by the City of Johannesburg to address the growing demand by a tertiary institution for students to undergo on-the-job exposure, as a pre-requisite to acquire an academic qualification or as a requirement after the acquisition of academic qualification to obtain experiential training. The City is committed to providing work-based training for students.
• This Vacancy is open to all qualifying STUDENTS in the Johannesburg Community
for a period not exceeding 18 months
• Interested applicants are invited to apply for the positions listed in the circular.
• Complete the online job application form and attach all relevant documents (Certified
Qualification/s, ID, and CV).
• The City of Johannesburg reserves the right not to make an appointment.
• Appointments will be made in accordance with the COJ Employment Equity policy and
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
• The City of Johannesburg is an equal opportunity employer.
- Matric / Grade 12 plus a B-Degree in Finance or equivalent qualification registered at SAQA 7;
- Computer literacy – MS Office Applications;
- Only City of Joburg residents will be considered.
- Computer Literacy (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Communication (verbal and written) skills
- Organising skills.
How to apply
Internship Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Internship Closing Date: 02 June 2022
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.
Warning: Undefined array key "mts_social_button_layout" in /home/u487778199/domains/sainformant.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/mts_schema/functions/theme-actions.php on line 461