Ceramic Industries Bursaries 2024 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for Bursary programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for Bursary programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest Bursaries programmes at Ceramic Industries Bursaries 2024/2025 and how to apply.
A bursary is a monetary award made by any educational institution or funding authority to individuals or groups. It is usually awarded to enable a student to attend school, university or college when they might not be able to, otherwise. Some awards are aimed at encouraging specific groups or individuals into study.
Ceramic Industries invites students to apply for Bursary Programme 2024 academic year.
Bursaries will be awarded to top achieving students, for undergraduate studies towards a National Certificate, Higher certificate or Degree qualification, in various disciplines.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks of the closing date – if you do not receive any feedback by this date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have completed Matric
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 65% in Matric
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards an undergraduate qualification (National Certificate, Higher certificate or Degree)
- You must be studying or provisionally accepted to study at a recognized and accredited University or College in South Africa
How to apply
Students who meet all of the above criteria, can apply by submitting clear copies of the following documentation (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Proof of acceptance/ provisional acceptance at university
- Full academic record with statement of symbols, if currently studying
- Covering letter
- Brief Curriculum Vitae
Note: there is no application form to be completed for this bursary application – students need only submit the list of above documents to apply.
Applications must be submitted via email to: [email protected]
(Insert the words “Ceramic Industries Bursary Application” in the email subject line).
Application Deadline: 30 September 2023
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.