BET Software Bursaries 2023 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for Bursary programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for Bursary programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest Bursary programmes at BET Software for 2023 and how to apply.
A bursary is a monetary award made by any educational institution or funding authority to individuals or groups. It is usually awarded to enable a student to attend school, university or college when they might not be able to, otherwise. Some awards are aimed at encouraging specific groups or individuals into study.
BET Software invites South African students to apply for Bursary Programme 2023 academic year.
Bursary Application Closing Date: 31 October 2022
APPLICATIONS FOR 2023 NOW OPEN
Are you a go-getter that is set on reaching your academic goals? Take that next step towards making your dreams a reality by applying for a BET Dare to Dream bursary!
At BET Software, we’re big on making dreams come true. We believe that a tertiary qualification in an ICT-related field is more valuable than ever before. If you’re planning on working towards a qualification in an ICT-related field at a registered Higher Education Institution in 2023, or you’re already in the process of doing so, keep reading!
Candidates meeting the following requirements are eligible to apply:
- South African citizenship
- Completed Matric
- Studying or met admission to study towards a Higher Education qualification in the following ICT-related fields:
- Information Technology and Information Systems
- Computer Science
- Information Systems
- System and Network Administration
- Software Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Studying or registered to study at a recognised higher learning Institute in South Africa
- Achieved a minimum overall average of 65% for current year of study
A BET Dare to Dream bursary is a gift that keeps on giving! Recipients can apply for further funding for each additional year of study. Once the bursary recipients have successfully completed their studies, they can apply to join our Graduate Programme where they will have the opportunity to further their skills.
If you are interested in applying for a bursary, and perhaps taking your place alongside many other recipients who have gone on to become permanent and valuable members of our All-Star Team, send us the following:
- A letter of motivation stating why you’d be a worthy candidate.
- Certified ID copy of applicant
- Your letter of acceptance from an Accredited Tertiary institution, indicating the full registration, tuition, and examination fee, along with the course duration for both first year students and returning students – qualification and academic year to be specified
- Proof of disability – medical/ doctors’ letter (where applicable)
- First year students – detailed quotation from Accredited Tertiary Institution
- First year students – certified copy of matric results
- Returning students – statement of account and quotation from institution
- Returning students – your academic transcripts for the previous 12 months of study
How to apply
Applications must be submitted online at: BET Software Bursary Application 2023
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Proof of acceptance from a tertiary institution (stating the full registration, tuition and examination fee, course duration, qualification and academic year)
- 1st year student: Matric certificate/ final results (certified copy)
- 1st year student: Detailed quote from Higher Education Institution
- Returning student: Academic transcripts for the last 12 months of study
- Returning student: Statement of account and quote from institution
- Motivational letter explaining why deserve to be awarded the bursary (read our tips on how to write a motivational letter for your bursary application)
- Medical letter/ doctors’ letter, if disabled
Closing date: 31 October 2022
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.
Warning: Undefined array key "mts_social_button_layout" in /home/u487778199/domains/sainformant.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/mts_schema/functions/theme-actions.php on line 461